Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boys/Balls Girls/Dolls

So lets recap how I came up with this thought of mine. I was trying to think of a post for tonight, I'm not going to neglect this blog like i do the others. Then my amazing hyped up child comes out of his room with two balls, yelling "BALLS!" And I thought how its amazing how from day one we are genetically programed to do certain things and play with certain toys.

Boys start off with balls and their cars. Then soon they move on to destroying their daddy's tool box.

Girls start off with the dolls, they take care of them, comb their hair, feed them and now you can even change a doll like it wet its diapers. Then they are soon off to copying their mommy and cleaning, and pretending to cook.

Now the scientists say that we are genetically programed like that because it is to practice for the future. The boys grow up take the cars to work, and work on things with their tools to fix stuff. They become the go getters. The girls are the homemakers, they take care of everyone and the house. Now the thing that gets me is, WHAT DOES BALLS HAVE TO DO WITH IT?

From day one boys are so into balls. I swear my son has every ball out there, a big bucket full of balls, and every time we go out we have to buy more. Then I've notice just like every male out there, he seems to be fascinated of his own pair.

So if someone could answer me this what is up with men and balls? I really don't understand it, they really don't need them for their future....well ya for baby making but you know what I'm saying.

Its just like guys and boobs! Whats so great about them?

Please someone enlighten me, could you?

No comments:

Post a Comment